It's time we celebrate... the city makers, miners and mechanics
When we build engineering, automotive and resources courses we build them strong and smart, with robust linkages to industry and universities.
We design them to be practical too, with industry relevant knowledge and training built in so you can learn the tricks of the trade from experienced working professionals.
Our resources industry programs provide up-to-date training for both existing and new "cleanskin" employees ranging from tickets, to civil construction courses, right through to drilling training.
Courses offered include civil engineering, building design, computer aided drawing, revit architecture, heavy vehicle, automotive maintenance and repair, outdoor power equipment and bicycle operations.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration mechanic
- Automotive electrician
- Bicycle mechanic
- Boat builder and shipwrights
- Boiler or engine operator
- Building and plumbing labourers
- Cabler (Data and telecommunications)
- Civil engineering draftsperson
- Drillers, miners and shot firers
- Earthmoving plant operators
- Electrical engineering technician
- Fabrication engineering trades worker
- Mechanic assistant
- Motor mechanics
- Sheet metal trades worker
- Surveying or cartographic technician